Tent camping is provided with the purchase of a regular ticket and is located on the lower property in designated areas near the river. If you would like to camp with your car or RV, an additional pass may be purchased, however you must camp on the upper property, separate from the other camping areas. A few things to remember ...
- No personal campfires on any area of the property. There will be a designated bonfire where you can toast your buns.
- All camping must be in designated areas. If you set up elsewhere, you will kindly be asked to move back into a camping area.
- Please bring only what you need and keep waste to a minimum.
- Respect your neighbor - please only take up as much space as you need for your gear and allow friends to share space in these beautiful camping areas.
- No powered sound systems allowed in camping areas.
- Leave no trace - pack it in, pack it out and help us keep this wonderful event at Idaho Basecamp for years to come.